Recipe for Chocolate Chip Devils Food Cake – This is a chocolate lover’s dream cake. If you have cravings for chocolate this will satisfy them all!
Chocolate Chip Devils Food Cake
- 1 box Pillsbury Moist Supreme Devil’s Food cake mix with pudding in the mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup oil (I used Canola)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts (I used walnuts)
- Empty cake mix into a large bowl
- Add sour cream, eggs, oil, and water.
- Mix well with mixer.
- Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spray bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Add cake mixture to pan.
- Cook in preheated 350 degree oven for 55 – 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven
- Let cool for about 30 minutes before removing from pan
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY