Chocolate and Strawberry Grilled Croissants
- 3 – 4 strawberries, sliced
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 1 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 large croissant
- Slice croissant length-wise into halves.
- On the inside of one slice, spread Nutella and layer over with fresh sliced strawberries.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and cover with other slice of croissant to form a sandwich.
- Grill for 4 – 5 minutes till strawberries soften and chocolate chips start to melt.
Recipe and Photo: recipes.wikia.com / CC BY-SA