Recipe for Banana Snack Cake – An easy to make banana snack cake that is tasty, yummy and (almost) healthy as banana is there in it
- 2 cup Butter
- 3/4 cup brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe Bananas
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup chopped Nuts
- 1/2 cup brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup softened Butter
- 6 tbsp Milk
- 3 cups confectioners’ Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a mixer, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and eggs until blended.
- Add bananas and vanilla to it and beat until blended.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt until combined, then add this to wet mixture.
- Beat the above mixture along with buttermilk until blended.
- Add nuts and stir well.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased baking pan.
- Bake it in a preheated oven until tester comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, add butter, sugar and milk in a saucepan, then heat the mixture and boil for two minutes.
- Cool the mixture, then add sugar and beat until frosting reaches.
- Spread the frosting over cake and serve.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY