- 20 oz. shredded green cabbage
- 10 oz. shredded red cabbage
- 3 apple pears, cored and diced small
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup scallions, chopped
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce (or gluten-free reduced sodium tamari)
- 1/4 tsp. chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp. chili garlic sauce (Sriracha or sambal oelek)
- In a small bowl, whisk all of the dressing ingredients well; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all the slaw ingredients and mix well. Add the dressing to the slaw mixture and toss to coat. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Recipe and Photo: healthyrecipes.wikia.com / CC BY-SA