- 1/3 Cup of Greek Yogurt – Plain
- 1/3 Cup Lite Coconut Milk
- 2 egg Whites
- 1/2 tsp. Almond Extract
- 1/3 Cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Shredded Coconut – Unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp. Mini Chocolate Chips
- Mix Greek yogurt, egg whites, coconut milk and almond extract into a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, sugar, and cocoa powder. Combine and whisk till evenly mixed. Fold in coconut and chocolate chips.
- Place 1/4-cup batter onto non-stick skillet and cook till bubbles start appearing through the top of the pancake, and then flip. About 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Top with maple syrup, a pinch of coconut and a few mini chocolate chips.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY