Jump to recipe
Pink Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- 1 package white almond bark
- 1 Tablespoon Crisco
- food coloring, your choice, we used pink
- white chocolate chips
- sugar sprinkles
- Melt almond bark in the microwave at 30 second intervals until melted. Stir in Crisco. Drop in food coloring and stir.
- Dip the strawberries and place onto a waxed line baking sheet. The almond bark firms up very quickly.
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwave at 30 second intervals until melted. Put into a food storage baggie and clip a small hole in the corner. Drizzle over the strawberries and let firm up. Sprinkle with sugar sprinkles to make them even more pretty!
- Store in refrigerator overnight in airtight container. These should be eaten within a day or two of making. Longer than that and the strawberries begin to “weep” and run juice down the chocolate.
Recipe and Photo: Recipes For You