Get Together and Grill
Easy and delicious recipes for entertaining
(Family Features) Simplify your summer entertaining routine with quick, easy-to-make dishes that feature fresh, scrumptious ingredients.
Laid back and lovely, summer parties call for wonderful friends, flavorful foods and refreshing beverages. But having company over to enjoy the beautiful outdoor surroundings doesn’t mean you have to stress over time-consuming meals that can take all day to prepare. Luckily, there are yummy options available for every al fresco host.
Keeping it simple, fresh
Make a warm weather gathering great by incorporating creative dishes that require the beloved summertime ritual of firing up the grill. Simple grilled recipes, or those that require no cooking, allow you to cut down on the prep and clean up time. Your guests will love these recipes, which all feature Sabra Hummus, a better-for-you dip. Available in more than 10 flavors, Sabra allows you to customize to your guests’ favorite, flavorful preferences.
Serve up those summer flavors all season long. Visit www.sabra.com for more recipes that please guests and save on time while entertaining.
- For salad:
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, washed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 English cucumber, diced
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- For dressing:
- 1/2 cup Sabra Chipotle Hummus, including all of topping
- 1/4 cup reduced fat milk
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Place all ingredients for the salad in large bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Whisk all ingredients for dressing in small bowl.
- Pour half of dressing on top of salad and toss well to coat. Add more dressing as desired or serve extra on side.