Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Mousse
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons Sugar-Free Fat-Free Cheesecake Instant Pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons Coolwhip or other whipped topping
- 10 chocolate chips
- Mix together milk and pudding mix until well blended (it will thicken up a bit as you mix)
- Add the whipped topping and chocolate chips and stir
- Let sit for about 5 minutes in the fridge and enjoy!
If you want to make it even mousse-eyer (not a word, I know) add a little more whipped topping!
Recipe and Photo: A Guiltless Glutton / CC BY