Jump to recipe
Cappucino White Rum Mudshake
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons sugar (or Splenda)
- pinch of cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup hot water (freshly boiled)
- 1 cup milk (cold)
- 2 shots of cappuccino flavoured white rum (or your favourite coffee liqueurs such as Kahlua,Tia Maria, Sheridan’s, or white rum, coffee flavoured brandy or vodka if you prefer)
- dollop of sweetened whipped cream
- whole coffee beans for garnish
- Stir first 5 ingredients together.
- Add milk and cappuccino flavoured white rum.
- Chill well and fast inside the freezer.
- Serve with a dollop of sweetened whipped cream, then before drinking, mix in the cream with a dainty slim straw and sip.
Recipe and Photo credit: Jeannie Maristela is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.