Baked Chicken with Fresh Tomatoes and Basil
- 12 chicken thighs – with skin and bone
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
- Clean and pat dry the chicken thighs.
- Combine in a bowl all of the ingredients for the tomato and basil topping and set aside.
- Combine in a small bowl the rub and set aside.
- Place the chicken in a baking pan and rub the rub on each thigh.
- Top with the tomato and basil topping and place in the oven.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until juices run clear.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY