- 4 oz butter
- 4 oz sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- flour as needed
- vanilla flavored confectioner’s sugar
- 5 yolks
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix the melted butter with the sour cream, add baking soda and mix well.
- Add flour and knead until you get a medium soft dough. Divide it into 3 equal parts and roll each into a ½ inch thick round sheets.
- Prick with a fork and bake individually at medium heat.
- When they are cold, spread the following cream.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until foamy. Add flour and mix.
- Pour hot milk with vanilla over the egg-sugar mixture, mixing quickly.
- Set on heat and keep mixing until the cream starts to thicken.
- Let cool completely and then spread over the sheets.
- Sprinkle the last layer with vanilla flavored confectioner’s sugar.
Recipe and Photo: recipes.wikia.com / CC BY-SA