Recipe: Caramel Apple Cinnamon Sugar Dumplings
- 3 cups cubed tart apples
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon 5-spice powder (optional..you can use just cinnamon and/or nutmeg/allspice etc)
- 1/8 – 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 15-20 gyoza or dumpling wrappers
- Cinnamon sugar
- Powdered Sugar
- Squeeze the fresh lemon juice over the cubed apples. Combine dry ingredients in large bowl and add apples. Toss to mix.
For full recipe instructions, visit Parsley, Sage, and Sweet by clicking here!