Strawberry Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Pudding Pops – A creamy and decadent ice cream treat made with Jell-O pudding mix. Quick and easy to throw together for a party or just to have on hand as a summertime treat!
Strawberry Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Pudding Pops
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1 – 1 ounce package Jell-o Cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix (sugar-free/fat-free)
- 2 cups 2% milk (you could use any milk except skim)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- In a medium bowl, whisk the heavy whipping cream and confectioners sugar until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix, milk and vanilla bean paste stirring constantly until it begins to thicken. Approximately 3 minutes. Fold in the strawberry preserves and 1 1/2 cups of the whipped cream until combined. (you may have leftover whipped cream….use a spoon and eat it. Do not share.)
- Pour the mixture into molds, or cups if using, and insert the sticks into the center of the pops. If you’re using cups, wait approximately 20-30 minutes before adding the sticks.
- Freeze for 3 hours or overnight. Enjoy!
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY