- 1/4 cup cornmeal (I used about 1/8 cup)
- 1 (12oz) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crumbled, cooked spicy pork sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle a clean working surface with cornmeal. Roll biscuit dough into a 9 x 13 inch rectangle. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, sausage, and green onion, leaving a one-inch border on each side. Roll up, starting at long side, jelly-role fashion, and slice into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Recipe and Photo: Whole Lotta Oven / CC BY