Pork Rib Roast with Parsley Pesto
- 4 –5 lb. pork rib roast
For the Parsley Pesto:
- 1 cup of Italian parsley
- 2 inch piece of fresh ginger – peeled
- 1 tbs. sugar
- 3 – 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
For the Pork Rub:
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. curry
- Place all of the pesto ingredients in a food processor and give a few good chops to a pesto-like consistency.
- Carefully make a pocket where the pork separates easily and stuff with the pesto sauce.
- Combine all of the dry rub ingredients and rub all over the pork.
- Preheat Oven 325 degrees:
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes per pound or until the juices run clear.
- Let the roast rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY