- 1 large russet potato
- 1 large white sweet potato
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 10 cloves garlic
- 4 TBSP Olive Oil
- 2 TBSP Garlic Powder
- 1 TBSP Salt
- 1 TBSP Pepper
- ½ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
FOR THE GARNISH:
- 2 pinches of salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash potatoes. Peel Sweet potato. Slice both potatoes into ¼ inch thick slices, and ½ the length of the potato long.
- Mince garlic. Spray 2 baking sheets with olive oil cooking spray. Place ½ the potatoes on each tray. Add 2 TBSP Olive Oil to each baking sheet. Toss with potatoes. Add 1 TBSP Garlic Powder, ½ TBSP Salt, ½ TBSP Pepper and ½ of minced garlic to each baking sheet. Toss together until evenly coated.
- Place baking sheets in oven, and cook for 25 minutes, or until golden brown, rotating upper and lower racks halfway as well as flipping fries.
- Once out of oven, combine onto one tray. Add Parmesan cheese, salt for garnish and toss.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY