Recipe for Easy Hot Fudge and Coconut Sauce – Finally a chocolate sauce that will take away all the worry, and bridge the gap between health and food.
Easy Hot Fudge and Coconut Sauce
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Heat over a double boiler, whisking constantly.
- Heat until the cocoa powder has dissolved and the mixture is smooth. (2 min)
- Let it cool on the countertop.
- Spoon over ice cream for hot fudge sundae.
- Reserve in a mason jar, in the fridge for up to 1 month.
- The mixture will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Use for dips, sauces, and spoon. And as always, Chow!
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY