Delicious Peanut Butter Waffles
- 1 ¼ cup oatmeal flour (gluten free)
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp organic peanut butter
- 1 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat your waffle iron to high heat setting.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients together.
- In a medium bowl, add the wet ingredients and mix well.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs thoroughly until they become foamy.
- Combine the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix everything together.
- Then, folding egg whites into your batter.
- Spray both surfaces of your waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Use a ladle to pour on the waffle iron.
- Cook waffles until crispy and golden brown.
- Top with your favorite fruit and pure Canadian maple syrup.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY