Crock Pot Shredded French Dip
- 4 lbs pot roast
- 32 oz low sodium beef broth
- 7 cloves garlic,peeled
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 1 TBSP Italian Seasoning
- 1 TBSP Ground Mustard
- 1 TBSP Pepper
- 4 rolls ( I used mini ciabatta rolls)
- Place beef in crock pot. Add beef broth, garlic, onion, Italian seasoning, ground mustard, and pepper.
- Turn on low for 7 hours.
- Take out and place on cutting board. Using a fork, shred the beef. Strain au jus (broth from crock pot) so that there are no large chunks.
- Slice rolls in half. Place ¼ of the beef on each roll. Place au jus in 4 small individual bowls. Serve sandwiches and au jus together.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY