- 14 OREO Cookies, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- Line 8×4-inch loaf pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Cover bottom of pan with 8 cookies. Crumble remaining cookies.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with mixer until well blended. Stir in COOL WHIP. Spoon 1-1/2 cups cream cheese mixture into medium bowl; stir in melted chocolate.
- Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over cookies in pan. Sprinkle with crumbled cookies; press gently into cream cheese mixture with back of spoon. Top with chocolate mixture. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Remove dessert from freezer 15 min. before serving; invert onto plate. Discard foil. Let dessert stand at room temperature to soften slightly before cutting to serve.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY