Chocolate lovers only!!! These thick and chewy soft batch chocolate fudge cookies are melt-in-your-mouth amazing!
- 1 – 15.25 package Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter – softened
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips – dark chocolate or white
- 2 tablespoons Biscoff (or peanut butter)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Using a stand mixer or food processor, combine all of the ingredients and mix until combined.
- Spoon the dough onto prepared cookies sheets and press down gently with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool. Enjoy!
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY