- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1½ cups flour
- ¾ cup butter
- 1½ cups oatmeal
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups blueberry jam
- powdered sugar
- Mix all ingredients except blueberry jam until crumbly then spread ½ of the mixture into a greased rectangular pan.
- Spread jam over crumbly mixture then cover with remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Recipe and Photo: desserts.wikia.com / CC BY-SA