- 6 large shrimp
- 2 ounces jack cheese, shredded
- 6 slices thick cut bacon
- Peel shrimp, leaving shell on tail segments. Devein. Partially butterfly shrimp.
- Form cheese into 6 long, thin rolls.
- Place 1roll in open part of each shrimp.
- Place shrimp on bacon and roll up.
- Run 1 long bamboo skewer through upper portion of all 6 shrimp and another through lower portion of all 6 shrimp in order to keep shrimp closed and hold bacon in place.
- Grill until bacon is cooked and shrimp are no longer translucent.
- Remove from skewers to serve.
Recipe and Photo: recipes.wikia.com / CC BY-SA