Bacon and Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- 8 oz. cream cheese, PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 slices Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix cream cheese spread and bacon until well blended.
- Separate each can of dough into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise in half. Spread each dough triangle with 1 generous tsp. cream cheese mixture. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle; place, point-sides down, on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 min or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY