- 1 Can Apple Pie Filling
- 1 Tube Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Cinnamon and Sugar-Equal amounts mixed together
- Caramel topping
- Ice Cream optional
- Unroll crescent rolls. Pinch together perforated marking so that it is one big square. Cut in half and add 1 teaspoon of apple pie fulling in the center.
- Fold over ends and wrap up and roll up until it has formed a ball.
- Roll in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool then drizzle with caramel sauce or serve warm with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.
Recipe and Photo: Sewlicious Home Decor / CC BY-ND