No Bake Chocolate Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cup crushed cinnamon graham crackers (about one of the baggies in the box)
- 6 Tbsp butter (not margarine) melted
- 3 Tbsps sugar (2 white and 1 packed brown)
- 3 Tbsps cocoa powder
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla – pantry
- 2 cups Cool Whip/Whipped Topping (If you whip your own cream, add 1/4 more powdered sugar)
- Chocolate syrup for drizzle.
- Crush cookies in plastic baggy till finely ground. Melt butter in glass bowl, add sugars and mix. Pour in crushed crackers and cocoa and mix and fold till well blended. Press into glass or metal pie pan and bake 10 min. @ 350°. Let cool thoroughly before pouring in cheesecake mixture.
- Beat cream cheese with mixer till smooth and creamy, then add cocoa and beat till well blended. Add vanilla, blend again. Slowly add powdered sugar and continue blending cream cheese mixture.
- Once well mixed and creamy, fold in whipped topping until color is uniform. Pour into cooled cocoa graham cracker crust (see recipe above) and let chill for 1-2 hours. Top with Cool Whip or drizzle with chocolate syrup. Try to limit yourself to one piece. Bet you can’t do it!
Recipe and Photo: $10 buck dinners! / CC BY-SA