Italian Style Potato Salad
- 5-6 potatoes, peeled, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp gremolata
- 1 small zucchini, ends removed and diced
- 1 small cucumber, peeled (if waxed), quartered, seeded and diced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup sour cream or yogurt
- 1/2 cup black olives
- parsley (optional)
- Combine oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and gremolata in covered jar. Shake well to mix.
- Pour lemon mixture over potatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight. Stir occasionally.
- Just before serving, add zucchini, cucumber and red pepper.
- Fold in sour cream or yogurt.
- Garnish with black olives and parsley.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY