Recipe for Chicken Nachos – Got the munchies? Here’s a solution…cheesy chicken nachos that use canned chicken and prepared picante sauce so they’re ready in just 15 minutes.
- 1/2 cup Picante Sauce
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 2 ounces cans (4.5 each) White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1 bag (about 10 ounces) tortilla chips
- Chopped tomato
- Sliced green onion
- Sliced pitted ripe olives
- Heat the picante sauce, soup and chicken in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring often.
- Place the chips on a platter. Spoon the chicken mixture over the chips. Top with the tomato, onion and olives.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY