Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked minute rice
- 2 x (10 oz.) cans chunk chicken, drained or fresh chicken breast, cooked, boneless, skinless and cut up in small pieces.
- 1 x (10¾ oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 x (10¾ oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 x (16 oz) package frozen chopped broccoli or fresh cut into small pieces
- 1 small white onion, chopped finely
- 1 pound processed cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to boil. Mix in the instant rice, cover, and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- In a 9×13 inch baking dish, mix the prepared rice, cooked chicken, both soups butter, milk, broccoli,onion and processed cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until cheese has melted
- Stir halfway through cooking to help cheese melt evenly.
Recipe and Photo: recipes.wikia.com / CC BY-SA