Marinated Black Bean Salad
- 1 can (16 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (16 oz) red beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 oz edamame, steamed
- 1 cup drained canned or cooked corn kernels
- 1 cup sliced celery
- ½ cup each diced sweet red and green peppers
- ¼ cup each sliced green onions and ripe olives
- 2 tbsp seeded and diced pickled hot yellow peppers
- ¼ cup each vegetable oil and white wine vinegar
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp chili powder
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- Combine drained beans, corn, celery, sweet peppers, green onions, and hot peppers in a large bowl; toss to mix.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to blend all ingredients or in a cruet and shake until blended.
- Pour dressing over soybean mixture and marinate at least 1 hour.
Recipe and Photo: recipes.wikia.com / CC BY-SA