Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- 4 cups hashbrowns, frozen
- 1 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 16 spears asparagus, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 4 large egg white
- 1/4 cup low fat milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup low fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a medium sized baking dish with cooking spray and spread potatoes, onion, garlic, thyme, oregano and asparagus evenly in the pan. Bake for 30 minutes until potatoes and asparagus are tender.
- Whip eggs, milk and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and mix in mushrooms and ham. Reduce the oven heat to 350. Pour egg mixture over the top and smoosh down with a spoon to evenly distribute egg. Top with cheeses and bake for 20 – 25 minutes until egg is set.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY