- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1-1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup finely shredded carrots (about 2)
- 1-1/2 cups thawed whipped topping
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Mix butter, crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon; press onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla and the remaining sugar and cinnamon in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Stir in carrots; spread over crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Serve topped with whipped topping.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY