Garlic Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
- 2 pounds (about 6 medium) potatoes, peeled and inch cut into 1 chunks
- 4 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup Lowfat Milk
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- PLACE potatoes and garlic in large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
- RETURN potatoes and garlic to saucepan. Beat with hand-held mixer until combined. Add cheese, butter and rosemary; beat until smooth. Gradually beat in evaporated milk until fluffy. Season with salt and pepper.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY