- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 bottle (2.25 oz) pink and blue colored sugar
- 1 container (12 oz) fluffy white frosting
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- Food colors
- Assorted jelly beans
- Pipe cleaners
- 1/4–inch pastel ribbon
- Heat oven to 350° F. Grease or spray 24 miniature muffin cups. In medium bowl, stir or knead cookie dough and flour until well blended.
- Roll dough into 24 (1 1/4-inch) balls; roll in colored sugar. Press 1 ball into bottom and up side of each muffin cup.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set and edges are light golden brown. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove to cooling rack
- Add coconut to a 1-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag. Add 3 to 4 drops food color and shake until well blended. It may be necessary to add 1 to 2 teaspoons water to help disperse the color evenly or additional food color until desired color is reached Frost top of each cookie. Decorate with colored coconut and jelly beans. Tie a small ribbon bow on 5-inch piece of pipe cleaner; insert into each basket for handle.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY