- 5 potatoes
- cooking spray
- 1 cup colby jack or cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt & pepper to taste
- 6 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- chopped parsley or chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bring sliced potatoes to a boil in cold, salted water to cover for 5 minutes. Carefully drain, and transfer slices to a paper-towel lined counter top or cutting board. Pat to dry.
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray, and lay out potato slices so they are overlapping on it. Spray lightly with additional cooking spray, then sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste. Sprinkle evenly with shredded cheese & bacon. Bake 12-14 minutes in preheated oven until cheese is melted & bubbly.
Recipe and Photo: Chick Who Cooks / CC BY-SA