- 1 (14–ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2/3 cup milk
- Few drops vanilla or almond extract
- 1 (4–serving size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 ounces (one-half 8–ounce container) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (4–ounce) packages single serve graham cracker pie crusts
- In large mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, milk and vanilla extract.
- With mixer, beat in pudding mix. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie crusts. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Recipe and Photo: Eagle Brand