Stuffed Chili Cornbread Muffins
- 1 lb. ground sirloin (I prefer sirloin over ground beef, but it’s really whatever you prefer)
- 1 Onion
- 1 Pkg. McCormick Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 large can chopped tomatoes
- 3 Cans Pinto Beans
- Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Boxes Jiffy Cornbread or use your favorite cornbread mix!
- Brown sirloin and onion until fully cooked.
- Add Chili seasoning, canned tomatoes, and pinto beans. Do not drain…you need the juices in the chili.
- Mix well then turn down to low and simmer about 20-30 minutes.
- Prepare the cornbread as directed on box.
- Fill a muffin pan with cupcake liners. Fill each cupcake liner with about 1 tablespoon of cornbread. Add 1 Tablespoon of Chili. Top with about 1-2 tablespoons of cornbread. Top with shredded cheese. Bake at 350 until cornbread is done.
Recipe and Photo: Sewlicious Home Decor / CC BY-ND
If you like this recipe, be sure to visit and like Sewlicious Home Decor on Facebook by clicking here!