Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 1 Can of Diced or Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Can of salsa (any brand)
- 1 Boneless chicken breast halves (cooked)
- 1 Package of frozen corn (only use half the bag)
- 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp of cumin
- 1 Tbsp of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 Tbsp of minced garlic (optional)
- 1 Bag of Tortilla chips
- Dash of Salt/pepper
- Cut boneless chicken breast halves to small pieces. Heat up stove top, add oil, and cook chicken to medium — make sure chicken is white on the outside/inside but not dry.
- In a crock pot (small or medium), add can of tomatoes, can of salsa, cooked chicken breast, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic, corn, and salt/pepper. Cook on low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
- Garnish with cilantro and tortilla chips.
Recipe and Photo: recipes.wikia.com / CC BY-SA