Ham Pasta and Asparagus Casserole
- 1 pkg. pasta or elbow macaroni
- 2 c. diced cooked ham
- 1 lb. asparagus OR 1 (9 oz.) pkg. frozen
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. milk
- 1-1/2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 c. sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 c. sliced green onions
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Dash of lemon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook macaroni according to instructions on package; drain. Cook asparagus until tender; drain. Cut into 1/2 inch pieces. Combine soup and milk in large mixing bowl.
- Stir in 1 cup cheese, eggs, mushrooms, and onion. Stir in macaroni, ham, and asparagus. Put in casserole pan and bake 40-45 minutes. Remove from oven. Add remaining cheese on top and return to oven until cheese melts for about 5 minutes. Serve with bread.
Recipe and Photo: Ordinary Recipes Made Gourmet / CC BY-SA