Recipe for Easy Cajun Shrimp Skillet – Indulge in this scrumptious Cajun shrimp recipe this Fat Tuesday. This easy seafood dish is loaded with bold spices, so grab some garlic bread to soak up the flavorful broth! It’s excellent served with hot and creamy grits and a cold beer.
Easy Cajun Shrimp Skillet
- 3 tablespoons butter?
- 2 garlic cloves, minced?
- 1/2 cup beer or beef broth?
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce?
- 1 teaspoon pepper?1/2 teaspoon salt?
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme?
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed?
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ?1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ?1/8 teaspoon dried oregano?
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined?
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in beer, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings; bring to a boil. Add shrimp; cook 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY