Crazy Good German Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies
- 4 ounces Semisweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Nuts, chopped
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese. softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave chocolate and margarine in large bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add 3/4 cup sugar; mix well. Blend in two eggs and vanilla. Stir in 1/2 cup flour and nuts; mix well. Spread into greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, egg and flour until well blended.
- Spoon over brownie mixture; cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean. (DO NOT OVERBAKE.) Cool. Cut into squares.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY