Recipe for Broccoli Chicken Casserole
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
- 10 oz pasta (I prefer fiber enriched)
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 bag broccoli
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 can, cream of broccoli soup
- seasoned salt
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- red pepper flakes
- Cook broccoli and pasta per package instructions. Shred in a food processor or blender grilled chicken breast (seasoned with season salt, black pepper, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and parsley) or use left over chicken from any previous dish.
- Mix all ingredients except cheese, season ingredients to taste with identified seasonings. Bake in oven at 350 for 20 minutes. Add shredded cheese to top, heat in oven until cheese is melted.
Recipe and Photo: Best Dishes Cooking Club / CC BY-ND