Slow Cooker Tuscan Pork and Bean Soup
- 3 (15-ounces each) cans small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 1/2 cups cubed roasted pork
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, chopped
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (14.5-ounces each) cans diced Italian Style tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (14-ounces each) cans chicken broth
- In a slow-cooker, stir together beans, pork, carrots, celery, onion, salt, and pepper. Add undrained tomatoes and chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH setting for 3 to 4 hours.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY