- 3 or 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 – 8 oz. cream cheese packages, softened
- 2 – 6 oz. cans lump crab meat
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Cholula Chili Lime Hot Sauce
- Paprika, lime wheel and parsley, for garnish
- Toasted crostini or crackers
- Preheat oven to 350?F
- In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, cream cheese, crab meat, cheddar cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire and Cholula Chili Lime Hot Sauce. Transfer to a shallow baking dish (approximately 9” x 13”). Top with paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with lime wheel and parsley. Serve with toasted crostini or crackers.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY