Creme De Brie Shrimp Cups
- 2 packages (2.1 oz each) frozen phyllo tartlet shells
- 1 package (5 oz.) Alouette Crème de Brie, Original, at room temperature
- 30 ounces cooked frozen (thawed) or fresh salad shrimp (about ? of a 7 pkg.)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Arrange tartlet shells on a baking sheet. Spoon a scant teaspoon of Alouette® Crème de Brie in each shell.
- In medium bowl, combine shrimp and all remaining ingredients. Toss to coat shrimp.
- Place 1 shrimp over cheese in each shell. Spoon a little orange juice-chive mixture over shrimp.
- Place in the oven for 5 minutes or until lightly brown. Serve immediately.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY