- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 10 ounces all-purpose flour
- 10 ounces brown sugar
- 4 ounces Dutch-process cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Kahlua
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 12 ounces chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease and flour a bundt pan. Tap out any excess flour.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs, sour cream, Kahlua, and vegetable oil. Whisk together until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips to batter and stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared bundt pan. Bake at 350°F until batter sets and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 50 to 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Invert cake onto a plate and serve.
Recipe and Photo: Make Better Food / CC BY