Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Stuffed Oreos
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14–ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (16–ounce) package Oreo or chocolate sandwich cookies
- Chocolate bark or chocolate disks for dipping (melted according to package directions)
- Mini M&Ms for decoration
- Cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and condensed milk. Add flour and salt and beat well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Separate each cookie into two halves. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop a level mound of cookie dough onto one of the halves and top with the other half, slightly pressing down. Repeat with remaining cookies. Chill in fridge for about an hour. Dip in chocolate, letting excess drip off, and place on wax paper lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle with M & Ms to decorate and place in fridge until chocolate hardens.
Recipe and Photo: Lorie’s Mississippi Kitchen / CC BY