- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (I used 2%)
- 1 cup chilled heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together in a large bowl the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and Italian seasoning. Mix in cheese and then stir in heavy cream until well combine.
- Using a ice cream scoop with a release scoop 1 tbsp size biscuits onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake the biscuits for 20 to 25 minutes until golden.
Recipe and Photo: Multiply Delicious / CC BY