Bacon Cheddar Cream Cheese Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 5 strips bacon, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup light mayo
- ¼ teaspoon dill weed
- 1 package New York Style Bagel Crisps
- Fry the bacon until crispy and set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mayo and dill weed.
- Add half the bacon to the mixture and stir until combined.
- Add the mixture to a serving bowl and top with remaining bacon.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY