- 4 cans refrigerator biscuits (any kind)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- shredded cheese
- optional garnishes: lettuce, sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brown ground beef in a medium skillet. Add taco seasoning and water as directed on package. Cook as directed. Remove from heat.
- On a cutting board, place 2 biscuits together and roll out into an oval with a rolling pin. Repeat with another 2 biscuits. Place a spoonful of taco meat and a spoonful of shredded cheese on one of the rolled out biscuits and place the other oval on top. Using a fork, press around edges to seal. Take a sharp knife and cut out a football shape. Make “laces” on top of the football with the scraps.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 8-12 minutes until done. Serve up with your favorite taco fixins’.
Recipe and Photo: Gourmet Mom On The Go / CC BY